Website Display Banners: 300 x 250 *
All CPBN websites use a standard IAB “Medium Rectangle” 300x250* pixel banner size.
- Banner files should be JPG or GIF format.
- Animated creatives are acceptable but must take the form of a .JPG/.GIF or HTML 5.
- Animation must be soundless with a maximum of 3 loops.
- Please note: Flash animation creative is not accepted, and is no longer supported by the major web browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Firefox).
- Video banners are not accepted.
- Banners will rotate “run of site,” unless specified otherwise.
- Please go to the IAB website to review the most up-to-date, detailed ad specs and best practices: http://www.iab.net/guidelines/508676/508767/displayguidelines
Please note: The actual display size and resolution of banners varies and is dependent on an individual pc’s monitor settings. To view CPBN banners at actual size, visit WNPR.org online or on your smartphone.
Mobile Ad Banners *
- Use the same specifications as above however animated creative is not supported.
- Ad size is 300x50 pixels.
Editorial Newsletters: 180 x 150
- All CPBN editorial newsletters use a standard IAB “rectangle” 180x150 pixel banner size.
WNPR’s Listen Live Stream
Pre-roll audio messages must be 10-15 seconds in length. Files must be mp3 format, 64kbps.
- Web Banner (displayed in the Listen Live player at the top of the WNPR home page) is
an IAB standard “Leaderboard” 728x90 pixel banner size.
- Mobile Banner (displayed on the mobile-responsive website for smart-phones) is 320x50 pixels
Pre-roll video ads
- CPBN uses the JWPlatform system to serve 15-second, skippable pre-roll videos on selected original digital video content. JW Player supports the most recent versions of the Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+, and Safari desktop browsers, and the mobile browsers for Safari on iPhone and iPad, and Chrome on Android devices.
- Recommended Video File Format: MP4 using the H.264 video codec and the AAC audio codec. This is the industry’s high-quality video format of choice.
- Important: Please visit this website for detailed information and technical specs for video ad serving: http://support.jwplayer.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1403635-media-format-reference
- CPBN recommends sending us your video ad creative files several days ahead of the start date for the ad to run, so that it can be tested in-player.
*Individual websites may have additional ad banner opportunities, which will be listed in custom proposals.